Terms & Conditions Phantom Aerial Films Ltd
Facebook Property Photograph Competition
- Phantom Aerial Films Ltd reserve the right to restrict the property to be photographed, chosen by the winner, to LA postcodes only.
- If, in the opinion of Phantom Aerial Films Ltd, the property chosen by the winner is considered to be located in an area, or position, which could breach safety protocol for flying, Phantom Aerial Films Ltd reserve the right to withdraw the prize for that property.
- A full Risk Assessment will be carried out at the chosen property prior to any aerial photography. If, in the opinion of Phantom Aerial Films Ltd, the risk has increased or a new risk introduced, which has not been fully mitigated, Phantom Aerial Films Ltd, reserve the right to abandon the photographic process.
- The prize is limited to one standard aerial photograph, on canvas, up to 100cm x 75cms. Should the prize winner require copies or printing on other materials, the extra cost must be paid for before production.
- Flights can only take place in dry and low wind conditions (max 20Kts) which will be assessed by Phantom Aerial Films Ltd. prior to take off. Should the weather conditions be considered unsuitable Phantom Aerial Films Ltd reserve the right to abandon the photographic process.
- The winner will be drawn on 21st July 2017 and announced via our Facebook page.
The competition winner, or a nominated person, must be available at the agreed time and date to be present at the photographic shoot to agree the image to be reproduced.